To be... or not to be...that is the fucking cuestion !!!

Hoy como siempre...escribiré lo que me salga de mis adentros, y te aguantas!!

Today is not the day!!!

Today is like another fuking day

Today is sad

Today is dark

Today is lonely

Lonely like every day

Everything in my fucking life is..... too me!!

Because if im happy... my life is happy

If im sad.... my life is sad

But... today...im in stand by....im waiting for a love

Im waiting for a light

Im waiting for a breath!!!

Im waiting for everithing.... but im not waiting for you any more!!!!

And that is the cuestion... what am i waiting for???


Breve lapsus estupidus pasajerus!!! NO me pelen, esto tambien pasara!!

Comentarios

Bosé ha dicho que…
Este mmh....

Sinceramente espero que si pase y que el lapsus solo sea un lapsus y no abarque mas alla de 2 minutos, sino, habra que tomar serias medidas correctivas jajajaja...

Que tengas un excelente dia y que mas mmh... Y como andas con lo de las clases ..? Todo very jhon ..? o puro very jhon..??

Entradas populares